... Our Lake District Hotel close to Bowness-on-Windermere
Tucked away in the tranquil Lyth Valley, the Damson Dene Hotel is the best place for a relaxing break. With friendly staff, great spa facilities and gorgeous grub; our guests can’t get enough of us. But if you do want to get out and explore we are not far from the bustle of Bowness and Lake Windermere. See our ‘things to do in the area’ for ideas of what you can get up to.
The hotel takes its name from the famous damson orchards of the area. In a good year the profusion of white damson blossom in the spring attracts much attention making the annual Damson Day festival even more of a pull.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 40 bedrooms, including 7 with four poster beds and ensuite Jacuzzi bath
- Three separate annexe family suites in the hotel grounds
- Beautifully landscaped garden including a pond with ducks
- Leisure Centre with pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Log fire in the lobby with comfy couches, newspapers and Lakeland walking mags
- Occasional entertainment organised by hotel manager, Wayne
- Great food and ales, with local links
- Two function suites
- Large free private car park
- Dogs welcome
- Free wireless internet access